Thursday, March 26, 2009

Japanese School Girls Invade City Hall

From Richmond City Council Reporter & Telegraph


I just happened to be on the second floor of City Hall around 9 AM, I was there for a meeting of the Audit Committee which was on another floor. I was there when 8 Japanese students and their two teachers from our Sister City in Saitama, Japan were welcomed to City Hall. They met several members of Richmond City Council including Council President Kathy Graziano, Mr. Tyler, and Mr. Conner. I overheard Mrs. Graziano later at the Audit Committee tell someone that she started talking to the group and she said their eyes glazed over because they didn't understand what she was saying.

No, that's the same response I have. It's normal. Just kiddin' you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment