Wednesday, May 13, 2009

This Week's Council Meeting, May 11, 2009



Introducing, the "Straight Cut," an unedited recording of a meeting. The purpose of doing it this way is to have the ability to quickly upload video without the time normally associated with dropping speakers' name in. But the purpose of the "Straight Cut" is to have an actual uncut version of the meeting exactly as it happened and always lots of shots of the crowd.

I'll try to upload soon a "Straight Cut" of the Ballpark discussion that occurred at the Times-Dispatch Building on Tuesday night. I already have some great ideas on presentation for the edited video. Humorous and newsy. Doubtless different from the RTD's own coverage.

I signed up to speak during the Citizen Comment Period, my subject was the budget process. My remarks begin around 47:00.

I'll write more of a report when time allows. Just wanted to post the video quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment